Our U2Interview.com mobile app was released in July 2014. It allows for access to our complete library of U2 interviews from your mobile device or tablet. Below is some information about the app, including support and other contact information…
ABOUT THE MOBILE APP:
The app is a free mobile app version of the content of U2Interview.com. The app allows for live streaming of all interviews found at this website.
MOBILE APP SUPPORT EMAIL:
All support requests and app issues should be directed to:
mobile *AT* u2interview.com
KNOWN ISSUES WITH THE IOS VERSION:
If you have your device ringer set to off (ie: set to vibrate only), you may not hear audio from the device speaker while using this app. Your choices are to either turn your ringer ON while using this app, or use headphones with this app. This is not a bug, it’s an IOS design feature 🙂
HOW TO USE THE APP AUDIO PLAYER:
- The play button in the center of the circle player also acts as a pause/stop button.
- The “outside ring” around the circle player shows progress relative to the length of the audio file.
- The “outside ring” around the circle player also acts as fast-forward and fast-rewind. Just click anywhere along the ring to change position in the track.
- The playlist to the right of the circle player shows all available tracks. Click one any track in the playlist to start it.
- The circle player will buffer audio based on your connection speed. If audio is choppy or stopping frequently, check your connection and/or try from a faster network.
DMCA COPYRIGHT REQUESTS:
All DMCA requests and issues should be directed to:
dmca *AT* u2interview.com
Please provide evidence of content ownership and/or content owner representation in any DMCA request related emails. We comply with all legitimate DMCA requests.
Special thanks to the members of U2 for hundreds of excellent and informative interviews…